View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewdiepie
Allah is not the same as the Christian and Jewish God, because Allah's Quaran gives totally different commandments to its followers than the other two religions. Yes Christianity and Judaism have different commandments, but they are intertwined in a historical narrative where it is clear that the same God is being worshipped, the only main difference is Christians include his Son in the mix

Muhammad was a warrior. Jesus (Yehoshua) was a healer. Moses was a bondage-breaker. See the pattern? Muhammad's legacy is conquest, war, and subjugation. Jesus's was love. Moses's was being a Shepard of his newly freed people. It is no surprise that Islam is still militant in many parts of the world. After all, their founder was the biggest militant in modern religious history. Christians try to emulate Jesus (and often times they fail miserably at it). Islamists try to emulate Muhammad. Jews don't really have a historical leader (Moses was reluctant to do what he did, and he was a terrible public speaker, he used his brother Aaron to talk to the people because he had a lisp) . Well, when modern Muslims try to mimic their prophet, what do you expect would happen? Militarism aka conquest, submission
Different people channel from the same pool of knowledge but their outputs have different flavors, sometimes very different.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.