View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Lepus

Question Animals Disappearing

Hello

I've seen strange animal behavior both domestic and wild from reading articles and watching videos. This year alone there has been countless animal deaths around the world. Some speculate that these deaths occur from chemicals in the air and pollution and radioactive waste under water. There have been reports of missing animals around communities where people would usually take the time to feed these wild animals outside their homes. Is this occurring around your area? When I was younger I would always hang out in my yard and explore nature and I would always hear pigeons from the roof and see bees pollinating flowers. There would be fireflies at night glowing in the dark, and bats flying around eating mosquitoes. Now, I don't see any of these animals in my area. Spring has arrived around mid-April and I haven't seen any bees or butterflies. I would check my neighbor with lots of flowers in the garden, nothing. Are animals disappearing? Or, did they migrate? Winter has been pretty long here, but the weather has finally warmed up and should be a good time to see animal activity around here. I'll wait and see.

Lepus