View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Hmm, well, I have spoken with deceased family members, friends who had passed on, and with a well-known favorite musician I called upon specifically. I had one college friend blurt out his nickname while I was speaking with my husband, to let me know he was there with me. One such spirit I called upon, the musician, did speak very much in alignment with his personality and used words he would have used when alive. My channeling is not advanced enough yet per se to pick up on all the nuances of a spirit, but I received all loving and enthusiastic responses.

However, I have stopped channeling (for the most part) because it started to really overwhelm me.

It's good to hear the common sense in your last sentence. You should be in charge at all times and not at the beck and call of discarnate communicators. I don't give advice but would ask you to think about how you can be sure of the identity of those you communicate with.

Family and friends should be able to give sound evidence of identity, things you should be able to identify for your reassurance they are who they appear to be. That can be hard, of course, if you're trying to communicate with someone well known but not personally known to you. Mischief-makers may pretend to be well-known personalities.