View Single Post
Old 16-10-2011, 11:49 AM
dragon charms

For myself, I see having different areas to work with if something is out of harmony.

Mental/Emotional/Physical/Spiritual

First it was the study and use of herbalism. I leaned how to heal myself, family and animals with herbs. I have a deep connection with earth and nature which is apart of my personal belief system.

Meditation is another form of healing that I use for reduction of stress and inner wisdom/insight.

Learning about my human body and it's energy pathways is another area of healing I studied and use. (Energy medicine)

When I feel I'm in a disharmonic state, I check for the mind/body connection first. See what area of myself I need to focus on and perhaps change to something more positive. I spend time alone "to ponder".

If it's a mental area (stress/depression) I use affirmation/visualization/meditation and crystal work. I will work with divination (tarot/pendulum/my own divination tools) to get another sense of what I can be doing to create more balance or get answers. I also use self hypnosis.

If it's emotional, I use meditation/tarot/ to get perspective and flower essences I make for myself have been of great use and benefit. Time spent in nature. Affirmation.

If it's physical, I use herbs, flower essences, energy medicine.

If it's spiritual, I meditate, spend more time in nature. I read inspirational works.

If it's an all over life issue, I turn to astrology to see what potentials are there in the energy of the planets affecting my life at the moment. Then I just "think" for myself and follow my own creative intuitive nature as what to do about things. lol

There are so many tools to work with or play with to create harmony of beingness. These are what I do for myself. Everyone is different, just as there are so many different areas of "paganism". :) What may work for me, may not work for another. I've enjoyed my own journey thus far. :)