View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Pathfinder

Okay, Here We Go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
... I am not so sure about what you mean by labeling so I will just give the names of the pets for each one.
1. Vinny
2. Pooh
3. Oreo

Since I have no way of knowing, from the names above, which are which, I will simply describe them:

Black Cat: Alive. A LOT of energy BUT is SKITTISH/SHY around people.

Hamster, B and W: Alive, something seems to be floating above its head/neck but the photo is odd, it appears stretched or something.
If you have a better picture of the Black and White Hamster I will look at it again.

Hamster, Brown: Can't tell; I am getting a lot of bleed from the green cloth and I am seeing the Aura possibly bigger than it is.

I can tell you what I think but I'd rather have a better picture.

Both Hamster pictures are distorted, whatever was done ought to be avoided when/if possible, thanks. Looks like resizing them distorted them?

So, let me know:

Cat: Alive, Lots of Energy and Shy/Skittish;

B & W Hamster Alive, need a better picture to see more if it exists;

Brown Hamster: No verdict.

P.S. I am adding this note- the cat has a very bright glow around it, strongly suggesting the cat is alive and certainly well. I suggest 'a lot of energy' simply because the nature of such a bright aura would suggest an abundance of energy. [Note added: Actually, there is a lot of bleed in this picture {is this the picture you 'lightened up'?} but the cat has such a very bright aura around its body -almost a 'hot white' look to it- in addition to the 'outward glow' that even with the glow bleeding into the green and throwing me off, that 'white hot' well-defined aura just too strongly suggests the cat is alive. And by the way, if the cat is not with us, the you have either seen it, heard it or felt its presence after its death. I hope that is not the case. This [apparently] one exception has come up a couple of times and in both cases the person/cat made its presence known after her/its passing. Very cool stuff. It has been suggested the person/cat had not 'crossed over' and was waiting for her/its friend. Anyway, I'm going with the cat being here and alive.

It is harder for me to see the Aura around cats and hamsters with hair like these two; for some reason, be it cats or like these two hamsters, that fuzzy hair throw me off. In this case, it is just too difficult for me to get whether I'm seeing a lot of 'bleed' from the Brown hamster, bleeding into that green background or if I'm seeing the Aura with little or no bleed. That's why I'd like to see another picture of the same hamster, assuming you have more than one. Otherwise, I need to pass on the Brown hamster.

The Black hamster also has bleed into that green but it appears slightly more obvious how much is Aura and how much is bleed. If I'm wrong about this it will be because I misjudged the bleed factor.

So, what I said above, holds- Cat and Black hamster are 'here', the Brown hamster, well, I can't tell for sure.

Thanks,

P.S. My assertions -that a being is alive, that is shy, etc. are not guesses; they are declared observations of what I see and how I interpret what I see. There are times when things 'shop up' but I don't know how to interpret what I'm seeing. So when I do assert 'alive', etc. I am making a commitment to what I believe I am seeing. If I wanted to 'guess', I would go to Vegas. When I am 'correct', it is not always helpful in my learning to define the distinctions I see but on the other hand, when I am 'incorrect' it is helpful and enables me to know how to dial this stuff down. Like gauging what I call, 'bleed factor'. Anyway, so it is understood, I am making my assertions based on what I believe I am seeing and how to interpret what I believe I'm seeing.

That's why I took a pass on the Brown hamster- if I can't commit to what I think I see then I pass since making a guess would not be instructive.

(Someone is going to add that I stack the deck this way, increasing the odds in my favor for my 'guesswork'. Ack! I hope we don't have too many of those here. I do what I'm doing here, in front of everybody, for a few different reasons and if I fall on my face I fall on my face- I've hopefully made it clear I am 'practicing' to become proficient at this. I have not achieved one hundred percent accuracy so I'm bound to stumble a few more times, in fact, it is to be expected. A lot has come up for me in looking at pictures and frankly, alive/deceased/shy is the tip of the iceberg.)

TT

Last edited by TROUT TRAVELER : 16-05-2013 at 10:20 AM.