View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb Duality Exists Is Minimal Brainer

Quote:
Moondance---Hello r6r6r I’m not sure what your point is here.

I repeat 'Duality is everywhere around us. We are embedded in duality.' And then I give examples. If you cannot grasp that point I'm not sure what can be stated to help you grasp relatively simple concepts.

Quote:
To my knowledge no credible speaker on nonduality has ever suggested that ‘nondual perception’ entails the absence of the relative dualities of everyday experience; up and down, left and right, in and out, hot and cold and so on.

Well good then were all in agreement. Reread my post, as stated. If you still dont grasp any points{ concepts } then I'm at lost of what words you need to help you grasp relatively simple concepts Ive presented.

You may need to use a dictionary. I dunno.

Quote:
Nonduality means not-two-ality. Not-two means One without a second. In the realisation that reality is without a second it’s seen that whatever state/condition is arising - that is it. But this is unlikely to be grasped using the usual tools for grasping things - i.e. the (left hemispherical) analytical functioning of mind (with its orientation towards division and abstraction.)

Now I'm the one who dosent know what your going on about here. First you seem to agree then you dont.

Ive stated nothing that is not true, nor misleading. Ive stated facts of Observed Reality. Nothing more nothing less

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman