Thread: Wild Weather
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2015, 09:00 AM
Master
Wild Weather

In the past 2 months, the world has seen some horrendous and totally weird weather...like hailstones the size of golf balls blanketing parts of Saudi Arabia...like 4 typhoons at once in the area of the Pacific Ocean...tornadoes in Australia (where we never get them) and mysterious cloud formations over China, which are quite intriguing.

There's just so much wild weather happening lately, that I cannot remember a time in my 51 years of being here that it was ever like this.

However, when I mention it to others, they go 'meh...the weather has always been bad'.

They even link me to scientific graphs and studies showing the incident of wild/freaky weather has actually been on the decline since the '90's...but what they are showing me and what I see...well, let's just say that a disparity exists.

There are even some who deny the existence of Global Warming and Climate Change.

So, I put the question here...do you think we are seeing more bad weather recently or is this just a particularly bad el nino pattern?

Do you think, for example that, 'deserts turning to ice' is a sign of something worse to come in the near future?

What do you feel about all of this? I'd be interested to hear what people say. Thanks.