View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's why I mentioned some of the appalling stuff that passes for "logic" in the web's spiritual marketplace. Almost every article I read trying to seduce people into following their line, buying their books/snake oil, subscribing etc., is riddled with it. A few fake facts presented in an authoritative tone and then put into a logical equation. Even then some of the logic is false, like saying 'all apples are fruit, therefore all fruit are apples'.
I should be sad for the people who fall for it but it doesn't take much thought to see the fallacies.

The solution would be to offer a 100% money back guarantee.

Trustful & good businesses always have that.

So the risk is on the business, not on the client.

Again it applies the same principle: love based or fear based individual is behind the business.

A fear based individual is not going to put any money back guarantee at all, because the fear based individual:
(A) Knows that the offer has no quality, and it doesn't solves the problem for the client.
(B) It has the fear of "being taken advantage from". People buying the product, taking the money back, but keeping it even if it does solve the problem and is useful

A love based individual will
(A) Put a product that does work, is quality, and solves the problem.
(B) It will offer always a 100% money back guarantee without questions to all of the clients. Regardless of the fear from being "taken advantage from". It takes that risk anyway, because it knows that's the right way (love intention)