View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
There is an interesting documentary on Netflix about the worst jails in the world

What is fascinating to me, , is that 100% of those criminals who commited horrible acts - Had a victim mentality and victim logic to justify their negative acts to themselves

On a daily basis, I can guarantee you that they are going to talk to themselves on a very logical way thinking that they are "right", and is the whole society who has "done wrong to them"

I don't trust logic from myself, neither of anyone. Because is noise, and misleading.

What I do trust is the SOURCE INTENTION

The Source Intention, which logic derives from it: is love based or fear based?

Therefore logic, is just a NEUTRAL vehicle of the intellect. In order to find the best action / reasons of that source intention

This is how it goes

(1) Source Intention: Love/Fear Based => (2) Logical reasons to do it, and why is right to do it => (3) Final action: Love/Fear Based

(4) Exponential Feedback loop 1-2-3

The core problem as you is the source intention. Is about love or about fear.

Because even if is about fear, you will find the best convincing logic in the world to do it, that's how it works.

That's how people commit suicide, rape, killing, stealing. All starts from the source of intention, and then logic will find out the best reasons in the world about why is right to do it, and why you need to do it.

In it's polar opposite how people share, help, empower, give, understand, forgive to other people. Regardless of going against their own self-benefit, giving away time, money and solutions for no personal gain at all - Meanwhile everyone can give you all the reasons in the world about how that person is "going to take advantage of you - if you're too generous to them" - I get that lot

"Don't give away your secrets" "she is going to use you for money" "all they care is your money"

and on, and on, and on

Fear based intention.

Well, I'm not like that

I preferer to be on the place of being the one who gives first all the time.

Regardless of wheter or not, they "are going to take advantage of me"

Is all aboute Love Intention.

An advanced consciousness is all about love intention to everything & everyone, because it knows, that the universe will give back that love to them sooner or later in the end.

That's how this universe works.

It gives back, what you put as your intention, and it has a feedback loop.

In terms of money there are lots of different models, where you can make money indefinetely like an endless river by providing value to the world.

But then is all about giving : friends, family, relationships, other businesses and charity.

The purpose of making money, is finally to give it to other people for their needs & desires & making them happy, so you're very happy about it - That's love based

Is not about who has the best house, best cars, best vacations like a competition, and trying to be the #1 dominating/controling - That's fear based

Since you can make money indfinetely all the time like a river... Why are you so fearful about this idea to give it away?

If you can't make money indefintely like that, is because your business system or business model needs a refinement. Is that simple
Nice points.

Your views on money were very revealing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜