View Single Post
Old 22-05-2020, 05:40 AM
Knower
Lightbulb A’ho from Stands in the Snow

I am a Lakota Shaman coming out of over a decade of time in the Hermit phase and on the other side of Kundalini completion.

The man I loved, who was also and teacher and mentor to me died in 2012 and I withdrew. I had a serious Neurological illness that I was not supposed to recover from, but I did recover. Last summer I returned to my home town to go back to school and I will eventually be pursuing a PhD in forensics.

I do not think it is so healthy for me to be always so introverted and alone and am hoping to emerge from the chrysalis now.

I am also African and Samoan by ancestry. I am an oracle and a trance medium, with several extra sensory abilities and I draw prophetic, 3D mandalas after dreamstates. I have the ability to use Reiki energy for healing and pain relief in people and animals both in person and at a distance. This is useful for plants, as well, and helps them to grow. I keep bonsai and orchids as a hobby (it can harm fish, however).

For most of my life my abilities overwhelmed me but I have come to terms with them after many years of struggle.

I AP and lucid dream, read runes and tarot, use a pendulum and crystal ball, do spells and elemental rituals and was born telepathic and telekinetic. My third eye is now open as well and visions come easily. I rejected channeling and trance states until about a year ago as I was conditioned heavily by a Christian upbringing and these things frightened me. Lingering close to death for over a year without my sight and without the ability to speak changed that. I had an NDE in 1999.

I have no community for these things now that Button (his nickname) has died. He helped me to cope and to trust myself.

I am not sure where to start, but is nice to be here. ❤️