Thread: Elohim
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you for this thread, NoOne. I was already aware of the whole story due to the bits and pieces you have revealed here and there since joining the forum and I have pieced it all together myself, but it is good to have it all in one thread and place where people are able to give comment on it.

There is something I would like to ask you (I am not asking anybody else),..
You stated that before you were introduced to the Elohim, you were an antitheist and you hated everything to do with religious deities, traditions and all of that.

How do you deal with people who act that same way towards you now? Those who tell you that you don't need to believe what you believe in or do what you are doing?... who hate on you for just minding your own business? bearing in mind that you were once like them? Because as "spiritual" as I am, I cannot stand such people who try and deny me my source of happiness and love because they personally find it abhorrent.

How do you cope with all of that? because I CANNOT cope with it...with opinionated impersonalists thinking they know what it is that I "need" and they become a LOT worse than proselytizing Christians in regards to forcing others to "see the Light" when they already see it, but they will totally deny the experience of others because it is not their own.

Like you, I am beholdent to an ancient tradition... even though yours is a lot older than mine.

Enki is the leader of the Elohim...He is the greatest of all the "Shining Ones"...In Sanskrit, the word for greatest is "Maha" and the word for Elohim is "Deva"...put that together and you get Mahadeva, which is another name for Lord Shiva.

I don't know if I "belong" to the time of the Indus Valley Civilization (even though I cannot read the script) or a much later time, around the first half of the last millennium somewhere in South-East Asia...or both places at different times. I just recall all of the ancient traditions of the ancestors as if they were all "second nature" and belonging to a tribal group who were very close-knit...who cared deeply about every single member...and everyone had a role to fulfil...and Lord Shiva was worshiped...and nobody had a bad word to say about anyone else ..

Coming into this body... into this time in human evolution is a rude "culture shock" for me and I just cannot cope with the world as it is...I am also going through a Kundalini psychosis as well and I miss the nurturing spiritual environment of my own "clan" and the spiritual environment here on this forum is NO substitution for it...not in the slightest...because I LOVE my "Duality" and I LOVE all of my "concepts" and "labels" and my ego..I have accepted and embraced all of that, just as you have...and to be in a room full of those who are dead-set against such things and have hatred and animosity towards it is probably not the best place for a weak-hearted person to BE... better to go to a place where their own tribe gathers to collectively defend itself against such people.....I seriously need to get myself to a Shiva temple and only associate with Shiva Devotees because that is all I know HOW to do!

It is very good that we have this understanding in common...both belonging to an ancient tradition that others tell us we are insane for belonging to...and the only "insane" thing, is you want to hurt such people who say those horrible things in the name of "retribution".

Maybe you could send the Goddess my way again because I need to get re-connected with what I am already familiar with.

Hi Shivani,

I will have to meditate on that a bit. I will give you my answer in due course.

I appreciate your kind words.