View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 10:02 PM
Master
I have got so many cards now I went by a medium friend when I met her in my local supposed to the shop go by the picture not by the book but I do do which I do anyway
Even in my class over and have a good look at the pitch and rugby cards and you get more energy and Vibes and what you say and by God I have done that now it's washed well now it is so strong I seen them cards
I've seen things what the book does not say
I've got a lot of Doreen Virtue cards and I've got John Holland cards and Liz Dean cards and Kyle grey cards and a lot more cards I've got some more cards coming in the post soon and I'm learning more with my third Eye chakra and my crown chakra and my throat Chakra which is part of my mediumship and spiritual spiritual work because his cards is helping me develop to be a good medium I hope one day and I hope one day I can help people on here by being a strong good medium and medium it will not charge anything I might have to pay like my my expenses fees but I would not charge that much I some do because God give me a gift I use my gift for free
But these cards are brilliant they can help you decisions has some of his cars have made me realise I should be a funeral director and I will one day when the time is ready

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔