View Single Post
Old 22-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Blessings for your little dog Zeus, Swami. My kindest thoughts for him and for you and Mrs Chi.
Thank you ! Zeus the Moose thanks you Mrs. Chi does too, and Brother Enrique ("Squeaky") , the other Chihuahua Overlord.

Zeus is doing great; he feels pretty normal now, eats like a horse and is gaining some weight back, which brings us joy. He has 3 more chemo treatments to go, and it's so wonderful to have him stay with us , happy , for as long as it lasts. They make every day special, and every day we have Zeus, after what he's been through , is a treasure . These little guys show me a lot about love

It's funny/interesting : some of the times I felt the most love on "the other side" is when I feel the love from the animal spirits , and how much love there is waiting for our little critters when they leave this life. It really helps deal with the grief of losing them . I told Zeus the other day "this (life here) is just the beginning for you and I " , because these are our little walking companions forever .

Here's Z & E