View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 02:33 AM
Suspended
Guide

How Do I turn off feeling someone else's thoughts?

I can feel people's pain, and arousal sometimes. Both experiences have been with two different men. The first time was really painful, it would go on for a long time. (his sadness)

The second man, I've felt his pain & sadness of me twice. He released me a couple of weeks ago, and I felt, better. Still, I've been in and out of low moods, I realized after that the pain & heartache I was feeling was his, too, for about 2 months.

After the release, I felt stronger, balanced. He told me he is seeing another. In the last week, I started having thoughts of him & of his arousal.

I should also add, that in those two months, I felt very nauseated. & I lost my appetite which is unusual for me. I even got back into exercise just to increase it, and still nothing. Until he released 2 weeks ago...I have had an appetite again. Very odd. Maybe stress.

I don't want to feel this. I want to let go as he has, and heal. I'm still hurting about the situation. I'm working on some things, so I am not always active in this.

What are some ways I can protect myself energetically, spiritually?

I have been meditating more, and I had the thought of using Gold light to be wrapped in when I pray to Arch Angels. A few days later, I came by someone that confirmed that Gold Light protects your boundaries or the energies from others??

I know I can have the cord cut, and I have gone to another for this. I am curious to know how to on my own as well please.

Last edited by Green.Heals : 22-01-2021 at 03:58 AM.