View Single Post
Old 14-03-2022, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
My point is that soul is beyond brain - it's the source/power which energizes all activity including that of brain. While all of u said happens in sleep but none is under our direct control , so all that is done due to our association with soul (which is beyond brain circuits ) and if that soul goes out , our body becomes dead body which people do not keep even for a day.
Indeed, the Soul or Consciousness is beyond the brain. But the Soul gives both life and consciousness to the physical body. The withdrawal of consciousness does not mean the withdrawal of life. It is only when the life thread connection to the heart is broken that the physical body dies.

You say that none of what happens in sleep is under our direct control. Surely this applies to most physical functions even when we are awake. My various organs do whatever they do quite automatically, without needing me to intervene and control how they function. So it is with the body in sleep - there are automatic functions which occur without us being aware of them.

Peace