View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ....* i * 3D > 2D >| > 3D * i *.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it could be argued that the current seemingness of time that we have, while itself is an illusion, is an illusion constructed to instruct us about something we might not find so obvious in our 'natural' state where we don't have the crutch whatever that is. 5D or whatever is all the rage this week I guess...?

Consciousness is the great illusion of 3D { XYZ } + Time { Observed }.

Jacob Bekentstiens black hole mathematics led him into holographic scenarios and to make the following statement to Scientific American.
..'we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D'.....

The best way Ive come to grasp how we could be 2D having illusion of 3D + time is via the tetrahedron turning itself inside-out, via its 4 vertexes.

See LINK

One vertex { nodal point } travels through the diametrically opposite triangular opening, however, at the half-way point we have a condition of 2D, as, a subdivided 2D triangle \Y/ { area as three smaller triangles enclosed by larger triangle } and gives a us a birds-eye-view of the tetrahedron.

So we can see this above as 2D piece of plywood or other substance, as soon as the center moves out of the 2D plane, we condition of warped 2D.

With the 2D subdivided triangle we see that as soon as the nuclear vertex moves outside of that plane we both;

1} a warped 2D { area } subdivided triangle, and,

2} a 3D { volume } tetrahedron.

* i * > 3D > 2D >- | -> 3D > * i *

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman