View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 06:41 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
could it be that someone you grow with who is your parent and you love her so much, yet during the spiritual journey something change something I can't explain as if my energy change or her energy change and no longer there is harmony,

we used to have once in a while a fight here and there but nothing too serious, but now it seems like anything she does make me angry or makes me feel chaotic, and that pulls out from me very negative behavior with no compassion. I try to do energy cleanse that give some sense of relief, but the harmony doesn't hold,

But this is your problem and up to you to take action. As we develop even in mundane life let alone spiritually we change. It sounds as if that's happened to you - new insights, new ways of looking at and absorbing experiences, changed plans and ambitions. For some their journey casts off the past which they now see as a banality. Some rebel against their "pre-spiritual" life (even if that "pre-spiritual" contained the seeds that eventually led to their spiritual opening out).

One way of ameliorating the situation is to realise that you're on the advance while the other person remains fairly static, comfortable in the way things have always been. It's easier to make allowances. It isn't that you're superior but rather that you're becoming your own person. Another way is to accept that she has a right to be her own person but that differences are now irreconcilable (which doesn't rule out some tolerance on your behalf). A third idea is to remove dependence on the person little by little which may make them come to the same conclusion - you're your own people - and be less intrusive in your life.

But you have a way to go yet as the situation makes you angry but your development hasn't equipped you with a way to deal with it.

Good luck.