Thread: DOWSING WRONG?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Seeker

The accuracy can be affected by not cleansing and charging a pendulum. It also depends on the questions you ask. If I get a response from a pendulum that seems to be contrary to what I expect, I rethink the question and rephrase it. Sometimes the question might be too long so should be broken up to simple short questions making a series for the bigger question.
Another factor is that our thoughts can influence the pendulum. If we really want a certain response, our emotions can change the answer to what we want to see instead of what a true response would show us. To confirm an answer, sometimes I ask, "Is that true?" It may or may not agree with the previous response. If it disagrees, then I rephrase the question. That is what I call cross examination.

I have read about that when dowsing for yourself you may get wrong answers. For this reason I don’t dowse topics I am too attached too. When I do, I check by asking if it is coming from my higher self. Are there other ways to ask?

Another problem can simply be, it's none of your business to know which can give a false answer. For example, you want to know if he has romantic feelings for you. I'd phrase the question to, "Am I in a romantic situation with him?" If the answer is yes, I'd follow with, "Is my romantic involvement with him one-sided?" Switch the focus of your questions of this situation to you, not him, and maybe you'll get a truer response.

This is something a bit unknown to me. But this is not illogical. I knew that you need to phrase the questions right but these questions are so beautifully thought-out. I have some trouble practicing such questions when I read this. I feel a little insecure. I guess I tend to focus too much on him, and that is right. How did you manage to get this focus: I mean by focusing on you instead of the other?

It all depends on how you phrase the questions.
Thank you Chrysalis.