View Single Post
Old 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Success
The trouble is that most of the time I fall sleep or nothing happens - This is why I am starting to practice with binaureal beats to fix it before going to sleep.

I had dozens out of body experiences waking up and going back to sleep, it is just so easy to leave the body this way but it is so very hard to do it from a purely waking state. I've done it a couple times by mistake and I always freaked out, fear is a major factor. Never once from waking state have I gone through this smoothly like you describe yours experience, except when I blank out and I already find myself in an out of body experience but these are short experiences.

The things I've learned is that you have to relax deeply, to totally let go, just like falling asleep. Anyway, right now I am the very thresh hold between waking and sleeping, I reach this place but can't go further, I either blank out or keep falling of from my body, my guess is that I am not fully letting it happen and so it's like hitting the wall instead to pass right through it.