View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 12:10 PM
Master

Re #5

Yes I certainly do remember because it was at the time when I had some negative entities in my home that was brought in by someone who was doing drugs, but I didn’t know at the time. Was told by a medium later.

They were crawling on the bed and I was quite fearful at the time as I did not know much spiritual stuff then, like I do now.

After a few times of this happening I decided to go to the spiritual church for help and she gave me the prayer of protection to say. So when it happened next time I straight away said the prayer and the next thing I was off and zooming up this tunnel. I had no idea what an out of body experience was then so back to the Spiritual Church I went and she told me all about it.

So you were asking what was my mindset. Well I think it was fear and not knowing what to do about it. I guess I was helped by the other side and was taken out of harms way. But I can’t be certain. Perhaps you can figure it out lol

Nothing like that would frighten me now and I haven’t encountered anything like it in many years but I would love to have another OBE cos I would get a lot more out of it than I did then.

Hope that’s helpful.