View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 01:48 PM
Master

To dreamt .....
And hey, I'm the first to say that I would do whatever I could in order to save our planet ... I wouldn't bother with the people mind !!!! Mostly they're a waste of space ... Your good self excluded from that statement ... Oh.. and everyone else on this thread , oh, and everyone on forum , and everyone I know in life in case they know it's me and somehow they read this !!!!!
( Digs deeper hole for self in meantime )
It's no wonder I can't sleep at night , and not from social worries but from digging holes .
Anyway.. where were we?
Yes... The shop !!! It was taken over in the back of beyond (a nice little place. Royston vasey it was called) by a couple who were retiring after 30 years of serving the community. We just took over as was and carried on as they left off...
Obviously lots to be desired as in plastic bottles and some weird kind of "ceremonies " in the community after dark that I can only describe as "disturbing " ... Obviously , one didn't venture out .
But having said all that ... I am VERY consciously aware of all the issues going on in the world.
Just a shame I'm about to drop dead LOLOL or I could maybe do a bit more about it. But I won't even let that stop me , because I've got plans for the "next time round "....