View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 07:12 PM
Knower
Worried by the spirits in my house

I haved lived in my little cottage for over forty years. There has always been a quite a lot of activity from the spirits in here but I've just accepted it and lived with them. A few days ago a medium came to the house to give me healing as I have broken my wrist. She found the house fascinating and said I am never alone. Well I always knew that. Apparently there are a lot of spirits who are not my family and the medium claimed they were telling her that they look after me. I am here for a purpose. They brought me here to look after the house and they have always prevented me from leaving. Now that is the bit that has really scared me. I always thought everyone had free will and that no-one could take that away. Now I'm being told that I don't have the freedom to leave if I want to. I can't make any sense of it. I do know that each time I've wanted to sell the house something has happened to prevent me from going. Can anyone help with this? Should I take any notice of what the medium told me?