View Single Post
Old 22-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Inthelight

Female Bigfoot in the Woods

In 1998 I was in Minnesota's Boundary waters with a summer camp trip that lasted 30 days in the woods like a team building thing. We would camp in the woods and hike and canoe during that day. We covered I think 50 miles total over the whole trip. If you make it up there its beautiful and so worth the trip. On the trip we had to do a solo and stay by our self for a couple days in the woods.

When I was on my solo I had a lot of time on my own and got a little excited one night thinking about a girl friend of mine.I sat on a log and did my thing. Sorry but its part of the story.

Just to let you know on the solo we had no tent. Nothing just a bug mask and a sleeping bag some water and protein bar.

It must have been really late 1-2 in the morning when this Bigfoot started walking towards me. It was very quiet and moved slow. I really feel it was a female Bigfoot that smelled me doing my thing on the log. She walked down and stood right above me. It took her 20 minutes to get to me when I started hearing her walk towards me. I was so scared and was shaking and did not want to open my eyes but I did. I could see and feel her breathing over me as she stood above me looking down. She let out a sigh when she got to me and looked at me. She saw me look into her eyes and just turned and walked away like she wished I was a Bigfoot. About 30 minutes later one of the other solo campers started blowing his whistle like he was in danger! He said something came to his camp and scared him like it was a big creature.