View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Master
You're welcome, and I'm not sure if what you say is what I said. I'm sorry to say I sometimes have difficulty understanding your posts, no offense. I do enjoy the exchange in spite of that :)

As far as past lives are concerned... many people have had at least one past life in Atlantis and if you were there during the Golden Age it's not a problem. Unfortunately many were also there during the fall of Atlantis, the result of which is still stuck in people's cell-memory and subconscious.
That can be anything, from inexplicable fear for something, fear of authority and so on.
I myself have this fear of water, while I love water too. But when it gets dark like during a storm, and wild, it freaks me out.
I've also had serious problems when wind turbines first started popping up. I couldn't drive past them, I always got a panic attack. Not handy when you're driving on the motorway!
Then there's this thing that stopped me from doing enerywork for a long time, a deep visceral fear that "they would be stronger than me". So some outside force, entity etc.
I do think all three stem from Atlantis. Such fears have no purpose, they're only serious hindrances in life. I overcame them for the most part. I even stood underneath one of those turbines a few years back. I wasn't happy, lol. Hands on my ears. But I don't get panic attacks anymore when driving past a wind farm. Thank goodness as they're literally everywhere.

Now how many people would there be now with similar 'odd' things who aren't aware of the cause? I think millions, although more and more are waking up of course.