View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Master
In our own lives we have major crossroads that moves us forward in life.
New beginnings, new creations, our life is like this.
This time right now is a major crossroad worldwide.
So new beginnings and new creations will come from this time as well.
As we see endings and changes, we give meaning to them through our current awareness.
So for you whatever that means for your creation moving with all that, it will be what you make it to be.
I used to think like you about shifts and changes but I’ve dropped labels and more move with life as it is. As things are.
In myself I’m constantly shifting awareness and perspective, openings come and go, balance moves through all that.
Then I just live my life.

The world has been through major changes before, life goes on in the form that remains, creates and sustains itself.

All I can say to your questions is that everything is within you to source and find as yourself.
There is no magic remedy that flies through and waves a magic wand over life. Life can be magical all the same, life is about everything we create it to be.
If we are open and aware, self reflect from within, let go of what contains you, you’ll move deeper into the true essence you are. Move deeper to listen to yourself one with changes.

Then you’ll be ok with life as life is, it doesn’t mean you can’t create the life you want, but rather create with what you are and have to create with.

We are just a little speck within the whole dynamic of life. Balance is what life is all about.

Find yours and you’ll understand more directly how you want to be in the world.