Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Experiencer

Apotheosis

I'm outside observing the sunset. It appears to be the neighborhood where I lived when I was a teenager, but I was my current self, with my current knowledge. There are night clouds partially covering the Sun, but there's a patch of blue that I concentrate upon and start to pray.

The world is very noisy, there are people speaking loudly in some places and it is annoying, I can't connect well with heaven. Then I recognize the Sun as my Higher Self and pray that he blesses me. I finally remember what I really want, Ascension, so I stretch out the index finger of my right hand and point towards the sun, so that I can be lifted up.

I feel a bit of cold and start moving, very, very slowly, rising, just a tiny bit. It doesn't seem to be working well, with all the noise and the sky getting darker, but suddenly it seems like the Sun is rising again and the clouds start dissipating. Still, I think I'm getting nowhere, so I ask Him to send my fairy to rescue me.

It worked. I see about fifty heavenly beings coming down from the sky, with bows and arrows on their backs. They are not close to each other, they resemble skydivers who jump off a plane and keep a distance apart, but they are descending erect (instead of with their bellies down). She comes to me on the ground, grabs me and takes me up above. I don't know where the other beings go or why there are so many of them, I think they are protecting the mission.

My voice sounds much older than in reality, like an old man. I keep crying intensely and kissing her, but her face is serious and peaceful. Then we arrived there, that great place that I don't want to try to describe.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 30-06-2022 at 10:11 PM.