Thread: Despair.
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
With all due respect to the mental / intellectual approach . . .

“Illusion.” Yeah . . . I shoulda added that to my previous short list.

One thing about Greater Truth . . . IT ( LIFE ) doesn’t change IT-self to suit the perspective of the individual. IT waits for *you* to figure it out . . . and then *you* change to become a greater part of IT through a more broad and greater understanding of LIFE IT-self.

Yet one thing about the mental approach . . . it’s almost magical to watch the psychological ploys and dodges work their wizardry. One can deny, dodge, sidestep, re-define, misinterpret, bury, dismiss, invalidate, dislike etc. . . . what is right in front of ones’ face and they just do not see it.

A great deal of the entire purpose of the so-called Path is to learn personal responsibility . . . and LIFE has absolutely *no* trouble in letting anyone take “forever” to figure that out. If you want to equate LIFE IT-self with “one-size-fits-all” . . . then again . . . enjoy. Makes no difference whether “many would want to live in a regime like that” or not. You are living within the Wholeness of LIFE. Learn to acknowledge, adapt, and explore . . . or . . . delight in the “separate persons are an illusion” until “different approaches and characters” are available.

Mind is a lower manifestation of the creative abilities of Soul Itself. Translation . . . mind can “create” to the extent that it can and within the realms that it does. Therefore . . . mind can create the dodges that promotes its continuation . . . endlessly and freely. Each will endure in this until they are totally exhausted with the mental understanding of LIFE . . . as far as it goes . . . and that is rarely a pleasing experience. Then begins the long exploration of separating Soul Itself from the mind. Mind is *not* Soul . . . and Soul is *not* mind.

Mind is the greatest tool Soul has in exploring and learning the rudimentary basics of creativity. Within the psychic worlds . . . mind is to be fully discovered, explored, and utilized . . . and ultimately understood for what it is.

Admittedly . . . the true discovery of that *does* take forever.

So . . . while in the mental amusement park . . . enjoy. I’m done with this.

There maybe experiences that have resulted in that level of projection (condemnation of characteristics in others you have been conditioned to believe are unacceptable in yourself) which no doubt you will discover in your journey of self discovery. Be well and Good luck with taking personal responsibility for such a tricky undertaking. I hope you make it through.

"Me I'm still in trouble, sorry, sick, and sad" Louden Wainwright III.:)

Last edited by Iamit : 18-07-2020 at 06:58 PM.