View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
There is a question that's been on my mind for a very long time why are some people like me so full of energy while most people don't have as much energy. My doctor says I have adhd but I refuse to believe I'm mental and useless. Still why are some people so energetic.

Hi BunnyJen90. I said this in the OCD thread and I'm going to say it here; It's just how some people are wired. People with a lot of energy benefit their employer for one because of their ability to get a lot done in a short amount of time. I know someone that does everything superfast. She talks, walks, thinks and works fast. She works cleaning in a nursing home and as you can imagine, she unnerves a lot of the older, slower folks. She has left work in tears because of the mean, hateful comments that people make such as, "Slow down woman; you're making me nervous you're moving so fast!" But her work supervisor assigns her to the hardest jobs because she works circles around the other employees. Just holdd yourr head up and be you!