View Single Post
Old 25-04-2022, 07:21 PM
asearcher

could this person be into black magic you think? if so part of a spell could be that these energies are sent to you and influence you. it may not be black magic either doing that. Dont mean to scare you and i could be wrong. you are always stronger btw, you have free will, universal law. so they might influence you - but it is always down to you, your choice. again i hope i have not frighten you. does it happen more so when you are relaxed, that dream state? i recognize this state you are talking about but i have never been wiser about it,if it was black magic or not, and it is a thing of the past.

it sound to me as if a part of you has welcomed this, is OK with it? Or maybe I read your words wrong? that can too give allowance for this to happen.

could also be the period you were in before when you did not think about that someone that it was not safe for you to do so, but now the period you are now it is and this is why it is suddenly happening. your subconscious doing this. have your life entered a more calm stage than before when all that was? (you don't have to answer anything naturally of what I ask, only to yourself, just write what you feel safe with and if that is nothing that is fine too naturally. i'm just trying to ask if something residence with you)

the bonding, the connection could be your allowance, that is. It can also for instance be as long as you have a view of yourself as inferior and that person superior you have then given up your own power, even if I don't feel that this is something of the sort, that negative. You need to know what is happening inside you to figure out what kind of allowance/bonding/connection this is. You hold the key to it,for it to happen in the first place, the other person does not even if it is the one to initiative it. This person will be powerless against you if that is what you decide to do.

if you don't want it happening you could try a soul cutting tie but then you can not start to think about that person afterwards and not even subconsciously (sometimes I feel as if our subconscious is like our hidden "enemy", LOL) because then it will grow back again, our thoughts are powerful but i bet you know this already and i don't mean to preach.