View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Newbie ;)

How to know if someone's trying to manifest me?

Hello!

Lately I've been having some odd experiences, and while I'm not unfamiliar with spiritual practices I'm also not an expert, so I wanted to see if any of you guys could help me figure if I'm just paranoid or if there's more to this.

So, these last weeks I've had my balance shaken quite a lot. My days have felt a little "dreamy" and I've been thinking a lot about a person I used to know. This happened completely out of the blue, since I don't really have a reason to even think about them, but I paid no mind to this since it could totally be a coincidence.

A few days after the first experiences I suddenly got a big urge to talk to this person; which again, after thinking about it (for a lot of time haha) made no sense to me on a logical level.

Ever since that happened I've been feeling a bit strange, to say the least. I've been more depressed, and have some trouble sleeping. I've dreamt about this person too, but I always thought it was because they have been more present on my mind since everything started.

This has been going for two weeks, give or take. And, I haven't done anything about it yet because my instincts aren't "clear" about it, and that gives me a bad feeling.

So, yeah! I would truly appreciate the help and any advice you guys can give me.