View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 03:46 AM
zinnat

I think that we have discussed this teacher issue enough so it is time to go back to the the thread.

I mentioned this void and great void zone previously. The next stage is called Bhawar Gufa which can be translated as Vortex Cave in english. This is a seat of Mahakal, not to be confused with lord Shiva because lord Shiva is also called Mahakal in Hinduism. This Mahakal is the most powerful entity in all spiritual realms we have discussed so far and only next to the Ultimate( The God, or whatever one wants to call that). Not only that this Mahakal is the exact duplicate of the ultimate except that it desires.

One more very important point here which should be understood here. This relation of Mahakal and the ultimate can be understood in the terms of annihilation. There are three types of annihilations. The fist one is such where only physical matter is destroyed, which means out universe as we see and understand it but that does not effect any spiritual realms and they continue to exist. The second version of annihilation affects up to the 9th realm and evey thing up that is destroyed but realms beyond 10th continue to exist. The last kind of annihilation destroys up the 13th realm, which includes Mahakal and its abode(Vortex cave) also and realms only beyond 13th continue to exist. This zone beyond 13th never cease to exist and immortal. In a sense, that is the last destination or enlightenment. Until one is at 13th realm or anyone below that, it is open to desire thus further falling. Mahakal is the God/demon of desire. In the same way, the Kal which is the administrator for up the 9th realm is the god/demon of mind. Enlightenment requires crossing both of these things.

When one reaches this vortex cave stage, one may see a giant dark indigo wheel kind of this rotating on it axis either in vision or even in the dreams. This rotating dark indigo wheel in the sign of vortex cave stage.

If we talk in the terminology of sufism, this stage is called Ana-Ul-Haq which can be translated in Aham-Bramasmi( i am the God) in Hinduism. This term was first used by a persian sufi saint Mansoor-Al-Hallaj and he was executed for this too as it was considered a serious act of blasphemy. His another very famous saying is - O muslims, save me from the God.

This topic will continue.

with love,
sanjay