View Single Post
Old 26-06-2021, 02:53 PM
Knower

To further add my input, the Earthquake's not only add Fear of death but other fears as well. Such as fear induced by the ground defying the natural gravity, in a way similar to fear of falling. There could be fear of loved ones possibly dieing. Fear of no control...so on and so on.
Since the earthquake was the physical manifestion of such. This is where the such fears got latched on by as well as the outlet. A way of showing that the fear or some form of grief is still being held onto, In the heart or mind.
Considering what you all have been going thru this is nothing to be ashamed of.
From what I recall Greece has been going thru a lot of different kinds of struggle's for awhile now. I remember a online friend who was from Greece years ago. During financial crisis, this was weighing heavy on him and most of Greece as well and seems like the grief keeps continuing.
Maybe this is your chance to be of Spiritual help towards your friends and family... possibly others. Just remember not everyone is always so open to the notion that they have fear...many cover it up or deny it...that never makes it go away just takes different form.

I hope and pray you and your loved ones get well