View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Knower
there slightly bit more to it

I am no expert I am a student myself, but I can tell you what I experienced. As a reiki healer, I tended to meditate a lot before 6 years I start work with moldavite crystal that helped me greatly, but there are times I vibrate so high, I had a hard time getting grounded I always believed we should aspire to vibrate as high as possible before a year I start to try to make driving licenses I pass everything but the actual physical field test I know the laws but every time I went to the car I start to float going into like meditation and even sometimes meld and even astral travel for very few seconds pointless to say I failed but after a while, I learned something we need balance our vibration and dedicate time to ground ourselves else we start lose touch to the physical reality our body at, there is the reason, why monks don't matter where you go, do daily tasks physical actions help us to ground ourselves, the key to balance to the middle point too lower vibration not good too high you really get too high and what you see above is hard sight when actually physically in ground to manage, that why it's important dedicate time to spirit and time to grounding.