View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Knower
Hey Alita. I surely don't mind if you join in with us. We haven't had success so far. Part of the problem is we're far away, another thing is that you need a bond with the person to have it work. I know I've gotten distracted by my other group, which I'll tell you about, so I haven't given this as much effort as needed. Please, send a pm to luckylorax, and join us if you like.

One thing I would like to share is another type of telepathy group that I am in. It's a dream-sharing group, where we attempt to lucidly meet each other in dreams, for the purpose of researching shared dreaming experiences. Although shared dreaming does seem to happen (anecdotally anyways), we haven't seen success here, or in getting lucid at the same time. What we have had, however, is nothing short of amazing. It does seem like we can "peek" in on each others dreams, when lucid. We have reported the appearances of each other with startling accuracy (and not knowing beforehand). The dreams we peek in on are not ours, and the story lines have to do with the other person's life - truly amazing. Additionally, we share our HI audio experiences (HI stands for hypnogogic imagery - basically the state of mind where telepathy happens). We have had hits here as well. Me and the other female in the group both have a strong ability here. However, that connection is still the biggest hurdle. Often our messages are stuff with people outside the group. I just wanted to share this, to show what is possible, so far. I hope you find it interesting.

John, I am curious to know about your experiences with telepathy work. Specifically, how it works with the higher self. What do you believe? Do you believe most of the things we hear are just between ourselves and our higher self? When we communicate with another person, is that really them? Have you been able to verify anything so far? I know you've been doing this a lot longer than me, so I really am curious.