View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
What non-duality is pointing to is that Reality is ultimately One without a second - it is not-two.

Moondance, that depends on how we define reality { Observed Time }.

Ex I define reality as the physical occupied space of fermionic matter and bosonic forces that humans have quantise and quantified.

Humnas have not the quantised nor quantified occupied Space Gravity ( ) or it diametric opposite Dark Energy )( and that is why I place them in a catagory outside of aka beyond ergo Metaphysical-3 and 4 respectively.

However, they are all a part of the one { Uni } Universe aka Uni-V-erse.

'Uni' being representative of Gravity,

V beeing representative of Observed Time ( quanfied and quantised } physcical reality

erse being representative of Dark Energy

That all stated and clarified, we need to go further and catagorize what is outside of ergo beyond { Meta } the finite, occupied Space Universe. The obvious duality to occupied Space is non-occupied Space and that non-occupied Space { Metaphysical-2 } is macro-micro-infinite.

Ergo the first primary duality is that of occupied and non-occupied Space.

The other duality --primary trinality-- is that of including Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

There is no discrepancy or contradictions in any of the Cosmic Trinity Outline Ive laid out clearly for some years now, in various forums or groups.

A rare few have tried to find some discrepancy or invalidity but they have not. And none have attempted to add to my outline/list. That is because, teh more we refine truth, the harder it becomes to find higher degrees of refinment. At best all we can do is further I subcatagorizations of the Cosmic Trinity, but even there, there is a finite limit to what exists.

Finite = wholistic integrity

Infinte = lack of integrity and wholism

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman