View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Master
Previous renter died in my house

Hello everyone. I have a general question, I have been pretty closed off, purposely for the last few years to the spirit world, but recently I have been opening up again.

The last person to live in my home was an elderly woman and I knew she died. I found out recently it was in the house and she was here for a day and a half before anyone found her. I know she had cancer and knew but refused treatment.

I haven't felt her presence in my home, I've been trying not to, but every day I think about her. I try not to be awake alone late at night because I start to get that feeling I'm being watched... I'm too nervous to acknowledge it....

I've bought sage and Palo Santo sticks to burn but haven't yet.

I don't know how/when would be a good time to try and acknowledge her or if I even should.

She was an elderly woman, apparently very nice... Sometimes my 5 year old will say it feels like someone is tickling him... That made me wonder...

Any advice, tips?

Thanks!!!

-Lord Rama to Laxman