View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Ascender

I see all sorts of angel numbers between 000 and 9999. I don’t see any one specifically, I just see each and every one quite often. Usually on car number plates, but also in things like transaction amounts at work, phone numbers, barcodes and so on. I have been experiencing these for nearly 10 years now, and it all coincides with going from a long period of unemployment to employment. So it could mean that my life is moving again (which it has done) or it could mean that I am on my true path now.

A more zoned-in period of angel numbers (and signs) came at the start of the pandemic when the UK was going into the first lockdown. It was a time of great uncertainty, particularly regarding work. I wanted to keep on working, but I was working in a non-essential department at work, so there was little chance of that really. I wanted to keep on working though, and as soon as I arrived at that desire, angel numbers, and other signs began to appear regularly.

I saw angel numbers, feathers, robins, reassuring dreams, and references to my spirit guides. I saw names like DAD, NAN and my other grandparents names in car number plates. I was working temporarily in the food hall of my home store, with a lot of till work, and angel numbers were turning up in transaction amounts; but so were the birthdays of my spirit guides, and I began to feel that I would be ok. That my job would be safe, and that I would keep on working. That is exactly what happened, and I was redeployed in each of the lockdowns to food-only stores. Doing this got me out of the house for about 10 hours a day, I worked in stores with good atmospheres, where I met new people, made new friends, and learned new skills. The angel numbers (and signs) were correct.