View Single Post
Old 16-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Master

Be it known … as of December 12, 2022 … this project has been terminated. There have been a handful of acknowledgments and expressions that were appreciated … and since then … the topic and vision of the first 160-odd posts has been totally hijacked and corrupted by any and all who simply wanted to come in and take a pot-shot at the thread. People have come out of the woodwork to claim to be an authority … going wholly against the initial approach of this project.

It’s to be expected. Someone begins to set themselves up as the new core authority … people find that they can spew off anything they wish now … in virtual opposition to what this project has been about … showing just how quickly viewpoints can backslide once the foundation is gone.

There is nothing I wish to do to stop the perversion of this project. It is a lesson to all in just how quickly the loss of foundation will give way to a massive lessening of advancement. The studies of the Lower Psychic Worlds quickly infuse … and the heart is gone.

Some of you got a good glimpse of how quickly this took place … and by whom … and you can observe the downward spiral. The conventional teachings replace the foundation … and everyone clamors to promote insightful wisdom.

Since the 12th … the viewpoints are *not* mine … and are in direct opposition to what I spent a lot of time in laying out for you.

*IF* it meets with the approval of the moderators … I ask that this thread be closed … permanently.
At least the body of information would still be available for reading.

*IF* someone wants to open up their own thread as a discussion on what was offered here - feel free. In that way … you’d show respect.
By totally hijacking someone else’s work … you are not … and that is incredibly self-revealing.

Such is the nature of just how eager all are to overthrow and topple advanced teachings … given the chance. Just know that these later viewpoints are not mine … and that the reputation of the thread has been hijacked.

It will be what you people make it into.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -