View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Ascender

I can't think of a single thing about going back in time to "correct", that wouldn't have a negative consequence. For example, I never figured out the cause of my chronic acne problems until I was 24 years old. The cause was my sluggish liver and I had to do a lot of liver/gallbladder flushes to flush out my stones and I finally cured my acne 100%. If I had that knowledge when I was 11 years old when I first started getting chronic acne, then that would have solved the one thing that led me to vigorously research natural health and cures at the age of 22 when my chronic acne got the worst ever. It led me to getting my childhood 11 amalgam (mercury) dental fillings removed from my mouth at the age of 22. I probably wouldn't have gotten them removed otherwise. That saved me from continual mercury toxicity effects AND saved my future daughter (who I had at the age of 26) also saved her from mercury toxicity effects as well. I breastfed her for a long time too and I know that the mercury would have been concentrated in my breast milk, if I still had those mercury dental fillings. That's just one example :)