View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 05:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Let's try to keep on track of what this thread is about.

The theme of the thread is:

"Lets discuss ways we can bring about peace without conversions and ways we can get along with each other."

Do you propose to discuss only how to make co-exist people of different faith, or how to make co-exist all people?

I believe that both are impossible on Earth. They are utopian visions. There are impossible things on Earth, as perpetuum mobile is impossible, for example, and no reasonable person tries to invent one.

Look at all levels of life ... Nobody co-exist excepting on a very small scale.

If we are here to learn / experience something, and if those who learned / experienced enough don't return, while new inexperienced souls replenish the pool, then life on Earth will follow similar scenarios, mistakes will be made, lessons will have to be learned / experienced.

Obviously, faith isn't a tool to solve problems on any scale.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.