View Single Post
Old 17-12-2020, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Funny, Lucky, you got 2 women reading your post. But truly, I'm going to ask my hubby is his stream has slowed. If so it's unsweetened chocolate for him. One ounce a day you say.

Linen...the Doc actually said "dark chocolate of at least 70% cocoa or higher"

Bottom line is, the more sugar, milk and other stuff its got in it...the less concentrated the compounds your wanting are in it....so if you don't mind the bitterness of pure, unsweetened chocolate...and I don't...that's the best.

In the baking Ilse....The Ghirardelli 100% baking chocolate comes in a bar that has 1/2 ounce squares so you can break off the appropriate amount....

I actually started with one 1/2 square with breakfast each morning and that was already working so I upped it to a square in the morning and a square at night with supper making a full ounce for the day.

My urologist recommends it for any male over 50 whether they have a prostate issue or not....because it wards off ever having that issue...its just good for you!

Its really made a difference!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!