View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 04:25 AM
Deactivated Account
You mentioned all colors so i hope its ok for me to share my story of what i feel to be an ancient spirituality to all of us.

my story of what seemed like a way for me was through observing and being with nature. i had some weird health issues coming up and i noticed the energy would make it go away. i don't mean to come across in a negative way because it wasn't at all. in my life i wanted to start a business and succeed. it wasn't anything big but i was content cause it was a dream of mine. as time went on these health issues were becoming worse. i smoked a little bit of weed after work before and that seemed to help. but as i said i noticed the energies would help it. i noticed this after having been shown meditation.

there is energy in everything and being with nature and observing nature i enjoyed and it was and still is a guru. my guru. im sure there is a better word for it. but im dumb. lol. i began a new dream to heal myself and see where it takes me. so i put all of my attention on my spiritual practice. i would be with nature and do a few practices with that. i would use music, my throat chakra, and some movement to go into like a trance that would take me into more of this energy that seemed to help me. i would meditate. i would exercise. at night, every night i would sleep outside under the trees. sometimes i would have some visitors growling at me for being there. lol. racoons. when i would sleep right on the earth on the ground in the elements brought me into more of the energy that helped me while i slept.

i was in love with my new dream. i never could eliminate the health issues but my intuition did tell me something i was eating was killing me. that my sister would tell me what that was. so i was in love with my dream. it brought me to good health through my sister and to a great joy from spirit.

my dream hasn't changed much. im still doing it but now by traveling across the states driving a truck. im still in love with my dream.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4