View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 10:29 PM
asearcher

Thank you Aunt Bud for reflecting and explaining. I believe every word you have written.

I saw "something" once, of darkness, around the boyfriend but thought who would believe me. Only for a brief time. I can still see it (the memory of it). I think this person was honest to me about his past and that he may not have dealt with issues the right way. I was told by someone that it was destiny that someone from his family, relatives would get this addiction compared to how they were drinking, partying. I never said that to him. I knew I drank less than my friends did, he had never tried to get me to drink more. I think maybe this was why they thought I was making it up, that it wasn't as bad as it was. The other who's scent I smelled, of this person's past I could understand that the tools were never developed for a language of pain, but more a focus on the intellect. I think this person was hurt already as a child, was not loved (even if deserving much love). I believe their spirits are good, beautiful, part of my soul group.

Its so tragic that already people who suffer are to be victim of these negative energies as well.