View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 10:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
...I have a thought if it could be that people, spirits who use to have a drinking problem when alive linger on in some way, more so than some, closer to the earth realm?

Both these spirits said to others and me too that they felt "at peace" around me (when alive). That they could be themselves. That we were close. But the one who's smells I got and mist had not been an individual who had found harmony within itself when alive.
Those with drug or drinking issues open themselves to spiritual attack from the lower astral realm. I have witnessed invasions. Generally its through the solar plexus chakra and happens over time. Increased addiction, increased health issues and personality changes are the result. Quite often the living "host" is unaware. These comments are based upon years of working in an environment where drinking was encouraged.
Performance enhancing drugs also opens the individual energy field in ways that can lead to spiritual attachment or worse. I recent Baseball situation is a possible example.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-07-2021 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences