View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Pathfinder
Yes!!!!
This happens way too much for my comfort levels.
My biomom trapped me in the car with her for hours when we were visiting New Orleans and channelled the entire time we were there. Literally driving around in circles with no regard to how I was having an anxiety-fueled nervous breakdown. She pretended she was on bluetooth, but she spoke like she was responding to my thoughts and addressing my situation.

This isnt the first time, but it was almost traumatic and i hate riding in the car with her because thats when she likes to do it.

She most often channels my twin, but has also channeled the Morrigan, and probably a demi-goddess.
Some of my first memories are of her channeling the Morrigan to the point where I have a tendency to correlate the two. She called me *child of the netherworld* demon spawn, and said I am the queen of all you survey. and her vibe just feels Morrigan-ish to me.

how did i know the archaic term and context for survey before i was even in kindergarten and most adults dont even know what it means?

My mimi had some channeling abilities too. My moms mom.
She channeled my twin quite a bit and some negative entity twice.
She wasnt nearly as bad as my mother though.

Oh.. I just noticed that my channeling ability must come from my moms side of the family. Lol. Three women in a direct line with channeling abilities.

Last edited by Miriah : 12-03-2021 at 01:09 PM.