View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder
Hi sadguy347, and everybody else,

I didn't get to read your whole piece because I kind of couldn't follow it.
That's doesn't mean that what you wrote wasn't interesting and isn't true, because it could well be, it's just out of my league.
So why am I responding then to you, well to share a thought that came to mind when reading your piece.

I believe we are here on this planet, as human, equipped like we are physically to be able to provide for oneself to survive, mentally also we need the right constitution to live our life, but I don't think we are well enough equipped at this stage (currently on earth) to decipher such very complex questions.

They way we are here in our life, is the way we ought to be, to live this life experience, so it follows, that what we have, is functional for the job that we are supposed to do. Growing in awareness, in our level of consciousness, etc.

I try to stay closer to 'home' in my wonderings of what is almost the unknowable, and at the same time we must investigate to advance scientifically, I understand.

Still, I think personal development and spiritual growth are already such vast assignments for our little life, that I prefer not to try to explain things too far out of reach.

You can see for yourself what brings you more, and what can calm the mind, ease anxiety, and reduce excitement. Coming to peace with things as they are, as they stand, can prove also to be a powerful ally.

I wish you all the best on your spiritual path.
Blessings to you and everyone here.