View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 09:18 AM
Knower

Curses - any help or advice at all appreciated!

Hi all,

Have been dealing with some big layers of energetic/karmic stuff from previous lives. It appears I was extremely wicked in at least 2 of those past lives and put a whole heap of gigantic, complicated curses on people.

I've unwound about 10 of them so far (I THINK.....) but it just seems as though there's more and more and more of them... I keep asking for a number, and then as soon as I've cleared those, more appear. I'm getting so confused that now I'm even wondering if there's just one, and everything that's happened since uncovering that has just been one giant deception - maybe all the layers I thought I'd cleared were just chasing my tail.

Anyway, it may be too big a job to ask anyone on here to actually clear it, but any advice?? Can anyone recommend a curse clearer who's not a fraud? Can anyone scan my energy and tell me what they see? Anything at all, please. I've been working on this under my own steam for about 2 weeks and I don't know if I'm any closer to the end than I was back then. If you're not sure if it would be helpful or not, just post it anyway - I'm getting desperate here.

Thank you very much.