View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
Do you guys think demons cause schizophrenia and bipolar disorder? I think so, but I don't know if I believe it's true for every case or just a few... I know I've been battling some kind of demon/evil spirit being deeply attached to me for a while, and all the depression and anxiety and mood swings I had that I thought were just my own mental illness are virtually nonexistent since I've been working to build up my energy field, repair my chakras, and put up spiritual protection...

What are your thoughts?
When I worked in mental health one of my clients went into a full-blown episode, I had to trap her into a corner to stop her from running out of the building and onto a very busy main road. She sat in a corner in a puddle of het own urine, screaming and looking at me as though I was the devil incarnate come to take her away. That was caused not by deamons but chemical imbalances in the brain because her medications were late.

We create our own demons. In the case of mental health issues often the unconscious can communicate more easily with the conscious and it does this by using images to convey consciousness. Think of dream interpretations and you'll get the idea. The 'demons' are images the unconscious mind 'sends' and the mind personifies them as actual demons - the brain 'translates' them as literal and not symolic. And you can't protect yourself form what you create so forget protection from those 'demons'. Your brain 'demonises' your depression, mood swings etc.

Any kind of work you do on yourself can be therapuetic, Spiritual practices included/especially. Self diagnosing is not therapy nor is it clever, and there will be underlying root causes for it so the chances are your issues can recur. Mood swings can be caused by things like diet or Lifer changes but anxiety and depression usually has deeper causes, and they remain until they are dealt with directly. Working on yourself is often a relapse or a diversion.

Many mental health issues cause demons but demons don't cause mental health issues. Did you know that schizophrenia and Spirituality light up the same ares of the brain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I talked to a guy that heard voices and he told me that they tell him to do terrible things

the worst voices I hear don't tell me to do bad things or anything like that ~ they just sound like spies talking about my private stuff which I find menacing ~ sometimes it almost sounds like they are mocking me ~ but I rebuked those voices in the name of Jesus Christ and after that they shut up and left me alone
That's when the schizophrenia can become paranoid, and the person can become a danger to themselves and others. That's the kind of stuff you see in the movies.

The voices are literally in your head - and by the way, I hear voices too. If you listenb to them and have a conversation with them they might even help you out, because the voices are 'generated' by yoour issues. You'll probably find that your voices represent your issues, as though they have taken on form. Again, telling them to shut up doesn't address the root causes.