View Single Post
Old 14-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Master

puri university

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
I submitted a proposal to the Govt.of India for building a $ 1.1 billion 'Puri University' for study of Spirituality along with other Academics on 3rd Aug.19. I also wrote a letter to the Finance Minister to provide extra provision in the next finance budget for this project. As I did not hear from them I went to the Supreme Court in Dec.20.

While I am waiting for the final decision, I am surprised to find that the Ministry of Finance has already created a 'National Research Foundation' NRF with a $7.5 Billion fund for Mega Researches including Spirituality. This solves my funding problem paving my way for the project.

Nature worked silently during all these years to facilitate spreading its knowledge. This is a warning to Harvard like universities who do not teach Nature's Bio-Laws related with life. Soon they would be surpassed by Puri University www.puriuniversity.com

Wish university gets a success producing graduates who are self-confident, professional, entrepreneurial ,creative , curiosity driven , integral , hardworking , loving ,cheerful, enthusiastic, hopeful and faithful and not mere diffident & dull job seeker in the employment exchange.

Getting funding is one challenge and succeeding in the overall mission is altogether different. Hope and trust these are meticulously planned and executed .

Also I feel comparing with other universities is irrelevant. Lots of people (including Indians) who have graduated from those universities lead genuinely good life (on a lighter note 7 drop outs from harward are in top billionaires list today ). They may have their reasons not to adopt any curricula based bio-laws (as explained-demonstrated to them).