View Single Post
Old 15-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Okay, cool!
A serious question in a way, but not life or death haha.
What about love for me the first half of this year?

Hello!

i did a 9 card spread for you.

Lily Stars Tree
Child Coffin Birds
Ship Bouquet Fish

I ask about your love life in the first half of this year, so it's quite possible that some of this has already happened.

Your significator doesn't appear in the spread, so I don't think anything life changing will happen, nor will you be too proactive/take action.

I wonder if there are some only conversations happening on dating sites with (Stars-Birds). I see conversations (Birds) that have started (Child) coming to an end (Coffin). Initially you (or a potential partner) seems satisfied (Lily) with starting something (Child) perhaps with someone who lives at a distance (Ship). Stars-Coffin could be a particular direction coming to end or something online ending. Bouquet below hints at dating or flirting that ends. Lily-Stars-Tree suggests the reason for that ending is that the conversations or dating is going in an unhealthy/unsatisfactory direction. Tree-Birds-Fish also suggests an abundance of unhealthy conversations - or maybe meetings (Birds). Ship-Bouquet-Fish suggests either distancing oneself from lots of dating or flirting (Bouquet-Fish) or lots of flirting or dating from a distance.

I actually wonder if something will end but then you start having conversations or meetings again, but you're not satisfied with them (Tree-Birds-Fish).

Last edited by IntrepidExplorer : 16-02-2021 at 01:08 AM.